10/12/2014

EARLY XMAS

I was supposed to update yesterday already but I was so tired I just couldn't. Gotta hate this season of the year in Finland, so dark all the time that you can hardly be sure if it's day or night.

Yesterday was like the best day ever. I got so many goodies. First in the morning I went to the post office before school to get my package from EDGE. They are new Finnish online reseller based in Helsinki who sell brands like Ivory Jar, Antidoto28 and Coal N Terry. Last week somehow I managed to win 50 € worth gift card for their store and so I decided to order this Catgirl sweater made by Ivory Jar.
catgirl

Then, after school I came home and there was a package which included this beautiful harness.
harness
I ordered it on Etsy from the seller called Lustful Doll. I had been looking her products for a long time and she had a sale back then so I couldn't have resisted ordering this. All the products are handmade by herself so it's really impressive. Because of this I had to wait a few weeks before getting the order shipped and then the shipping took about two weeks but it was worth waiting. The quality is really good and it fits perfectly since it's true to my bust size.

witch
THEN, this perfection here that I also wore today, PSYCHIC PONCHO FROM UNIF. I went totally crazy when UNIF had Black Friday sale and they had restocked products from the past seasons and there was also this beauty I had been drooling over as long as I can remember. It's so comfy and beautiful and everything, absolutely perfect for upcoming cold dark winter.
I also got Jesus Saves $ I Spend socks from UNIF but I just realized when writing this that I didn't take a photo of them but I will show them later.

Other products in today's outfit
Thursday Dress, Disturbia // Choker, Twirly Trinkets // Christ Backpack, Ivory Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment